[IDV #ACW-204532]: It is too hard to get raw data.

Hello-

> Full Name: Lee, YongWon
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: D:\MyWorks\new program\IDV_2.5\jre version: 1.5.0_11
> j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Description of problem:
> Thank you, to provide such as useful program.
>
> I'm a graduate student, study the meteorogy.
> By using this program, IDV , is it possible to gain raw GCM data through IDV
> ???
>
> Now, I got the list, point data list ....  But I can't find the way to get
> row GCM data.
>
> So, if it is possible,  please show me the method.
> I'll wait your reply.

GCM data is usually stored in grids, not as point data.  What is your
source of the GCM data?

Are you looking to extract data at a point?  If so, and you had gridded data,
you could use the point probe to list values.  These can be exported to
a text (csv) file.

Please let me know the source of your data and the format.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: ACW-204532
Department: Support IDV