[IDV #UWM-262320]: AWIPS Madis Raob nc files

Steve-

> Full Name: Steve Wanzong
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.4
> Operating System: Mac OS X Version 10.4.11
> Hardware: 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; 2GB SDRAM
> Description of problem: Is it possible to display the indivdual raobs
> contained in an AWIPS Madis Raob file?  I've tried just about every data type
> without any luck.

The only way this should work is if you use the Soundings: Local
chooser under the RAOB tab.  However, they may have changed the
format so this doesn't work any more.  If that doesn't work, then
can you provide us with a sample file?

Don Murray

Ticket ID: UWM-262320
Department: Support IDV