[IDV #SXB-124870]: IDV - IDV can only handle limited data...

Beth-

> I am running the WRF-ARW which does not have the wrfpost program.

There is documentation on running wrfpost on ARW at:

http://www.dtcenter.org/wrf-nmm/users/docs/user_guide/WPS/users_guide_nmm_chap7_v1_WPS.htm

Unidata has been using wrfpost for both the ARW and NMM cores.
If you need help with that, let us know.  In addition to the
reduced memory use, it will also provide access to computed
variables like sea level pressure.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: SXB-124870
Department: Support IDV