[IDV #HNV-313977]: Applying rotation transformations to radar data

> Hi Jeff,  thank you for the plugin.  I am using the latest nightly
> build, and have installed the plugin.  I have been able to successfully
> use the plugin to rotate Level II data.  However, I am having some
> trouble when applying the formula to DORADE data. I get an error message
> (copied below)
>
> The DORADE file in question only has a base scan (0.5 deg).  I am trying
> to plot the DZ field with the rotation applied.
>
> Am I doing something wrong here, or do you think the plugin could/would
> have to be tailored to rotate DORADE data?    There is an example DORADE

You are probably loading the file directly through the file chooser (?). Try
going to
the Radar->Level II tab and select the file there. This uses a different code
base to read the dorade that fixed the above problem. We'll fix it in the
default  dorade reading code as well.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: HNV-313977
Department: Support IDV