[IDV #KNO-524262]: IDV - Error when I try to access gp16.ssd.nesdis.noaa.gov server, under dataset PUB

Hi Jim-

> Thanks for the quick reply.
>
> I don't know if I can reply to this, but I'll try.
>
> Image type was MTNHEM04I2.

That uses a GEOS navigation and version 2.3 does not support
that.  You could try the nightly build if you want to
look at that data or wait for the 2.4 release sometime in
November.  Support for that navigation was added in
September.

Don Murray

> Unidata IDV Support <address@hidden> wrote: Hi Jim-
>
> > Institution: none
> > Package Version: 2.2 build date:2007-05-14 07:04 UTC
> > Operating System: Windows 2000
> > Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\Program Files\\IDV_2.2\\jre version:
> > 1.5.0_11 j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> > Inquiry: I keep getting this error:
> >
> > An error has occurred:
> > Creating image sequence
> > Spatial domain has no navigation
> >
> > Is this a problem with the server or with IDV?
>
> Which image type did you try to access?  The error indicates that the
> IDV doesn't have the navigation module for this particular type of
> imagery.
>
> Don Murray
>
> > Thanks,
> > Jim
> >
> > ******************
> > Stack trace:
> > visad.VisADException: Spatial domain has no navigation
> > at ucar.unidata.data.grid.GridUtil.getNavigation(GridUtil.java:464)
> > at ucar.unidata.data.grid.GridUtil.getNavigation(GridUtil.java:448)
> > at
> > ucar.unidata.idv.control.ImageSequenceControl.loadDataInner(ImageSequenceControl.java:559)
> > at
> > ucar.unidata.idv.control.ImageSequenceControl.loadData(ImageSequenceControl.java:362)
> > at
> > ucar.unidata.idv.control.ImageSequenceControl.loadData(ImageSequenceControl.java:351)
> > at
> > ucar.unidata.idv.control.ImageSequenceControl.access$000(ImageSequenceControl.java:106)
> > at
> > ucar.unidata.idv.control.ImageSequenceControl$1.run(ImageSequenceControl.java:209)
> > at ucar.unidata.util.Misc$3.run(Misc.java:947)
> >

> Ticket Details
> Ticket ID: KNO-524262
> Department: Support IDV

> Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!

Ticket ID: KNO-524262
Department: Support IDV