[IDV #SGI-899824]: saving fonts for labels with bundles

Hi Tom-

> I've noticed that when I change the label fonts in the user
> preferences that the values are not saved then when I save a bundle.
> We might want to think about this, since I really think the user who
> creates a bundle with a "good" font on the navigated display pane will
> want their font preserved.

But what if I don't like your font? ;-)

When the user's default is used (i.e. what is set in the preference)
then we don't save that because each user has his/her own preferred font.
However, if you set the font on the View or the Display Control (overriding
the preferred font), that gets saved in the bundle.   The idea is that
each user's preferred font take preference.

I can see it going either way.  Maybe it's a good question for
the Steering Committee!

Don

Ticket ID: SGI-899824
Department: Support IDV