[IDV #MHH-143897]: fixed size glyphs for shapes in drawing control?

> Hi Jeff...
>
> Thanks for the reply.  I see you've made some changes today....so it
> looks like you're thinking about it!
>
> Turns out half his display, though, was for "pixels", so I had him
> compute the lat/lon of the upper-left and lower-right of the pixels
> and he's now writing a .xgrf file directly out of his application....
>
> .....is there no end to the flexibility you've provided???

Just in case its needed -
We've just added a new SymbolGlyph to the drawing tool. It can draw any of
the normal IDV symbols plus all of the weather symbols in
visad.meteorology.WeatherSymbols.

In the xgrf you can do:
<symbol points="lat,lon" symbol="symbol type" scale="some scale default is
1.0"/>

The symbol types are defined in the doc:
misc/Xgrf.html

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MHH-143897
Department: Support IDV