[IDV #LLH-822820]: IDV - Viewing netCDF files in IDV

Hi Gregory-

> Not at present.  This is the first time I've seen this netCDF format.  NSSL
> has several different netCDF radar formats.  We do support the NCAR EOL sweep
> file format in netCDF, but this does not conform to that.

I misspoke on this.  It is the same format we've seen for other files from
NSSL, but we still do not support it.  At one time, NSSL was going to look
into writing a netCDF-Java IOSP to read these data which would allow them
to be used in the IDV, but  we don't know the status of that work.

Don

Ticket ID: LLH-822820
Department: Support IDV