[IDV #PTI-752485]: IDV -DORADE & radial netCDF support

Hi Joe-

> OK, I installed 2.2b2 .  I got IDV to read my netCDF sweepfile by using the
> "I'm Still Feeling Lucky" data source type
>
> However, IDV complains
> Couldn't decode unit attribute (dBm) of variable "total": Unit not in
> database

Does this cause it to fail or do you just get a warning message?  It should
just return a null unit.

> What predefined unit should I use for a power type field, or how do I
> add 'dBm' to the database?

We don't support logarithmic units like dBZ yet (work is in progress on
this and I've requested that dBm be added).  Unless you are going to math on
this, having null units shouldn't be a problem.

There's no way to add in a unit at present.

Don

Ticket ID: PTI-752485
Department: Support IDV