[IDV #PTI-752485]: IDV -DORADE & radial netCDF support

Hi Joe-

> The field browser (I don't recall if that's the right term) doesn't show
> any of the fields will units that aren't recognized.

Can you send me a sample file?   That will be the quickest way for
me to see what's going on.  If it can read the variable as a sweep,
then it should show up in the list.  Are the coordinate variables for
this the same as the others that do show up?

> I don't need to do math on the units, I just need to be able to display
> fields from my netCDF file as radial data.

> What are the "supported" (in the database) units?

They are udunits compatible units.  A list is at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/udunits.txt

Don

Ticket ID: PTI-752485
Department: Support IDV