[IDV #TYC-271756]: IDV - problem with category when saving bundles under existing names

Hi HP-

> Institution: EUMETSAT
> Package Version: 2.1RC1
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\Program Files\\IDV_2.1RC1\\jre version:
> 1.5.0_06 j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Inquiry: Hi
>
> I thought this was repaired in former builds (base on one of my tickets):
>
> When selecting a bundle name from an existing one of the drop-down list
> the category reverts to another category label (most probably the one under
> which the selected name was created the first time). Example:
> 1. I select a category: Oman
> 2. I select a name from drop-down list: HRV
> 3. the category box reverts back to: Alps
> 4. so I have to reset it or HRV goes to Alps
>
> This is very much error prone as I experience it myself.

I changed this so that if a category is ever selected or entered,
it will not revert to the original category of the name.  If you
don't touch the category box, it will put in the original category
as before.

Thanks for this suggestion.  The change will be in tomorrow's build.

Don

Ticket ID: TYC-271756
Department: Support IDV