[IDV #VEF-757102]: Unidata IDV

Hi Ross-

> I am a postgrad student at the University of Cape Town, in South Africa.
> I would like to know if your program (Unidata IDV) is also freely
> available to users outside of the U.S.? And would it be able to plot
> ROAB data (Skew-t plots) for South African stations?

There are no restrictions on the use of the IDV for international users.
You would have to register with Unidata and agree to the terms for
data and support use.

You can access the mandatory RAOB data for global stations from
our freely available servers.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: VEF-757102
Department: Support IDV