[IDV #ZJC-641381]: IDV - VGEE IDV

Tyn & Don,

> i followed your instructions, but in runtime i keep getting the following
> error message:
>
> Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
> at sun.awt.SunToolkit.getImageFromHash(Unknown Source)
> at sun.awt.SunToolkit.getImage(Unknown Source)
>
> In Eclispe it runs fine, and can all concept models work properly without the
> above null pointer exception. Maybe i have to import a package in jython?

I've been a bit out of the loop this week on this since I'm sortof on vacation
this week.
The problem is webstart and the way VGEE is reading in images contained in the
plugin jar file.
I never tested it through webstart. The VGEE should work ok running normally. I
am looking into this.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZJC-641381
Department: Support IDV