[IDV #XOT-362177]: IDV - opening most current M(HRV file from ADDE server 193.17.10.4

HP,

> We had this problem very early on when I started looking into IDV with data
> from our
> ADDE server 193.17.10.4. At that time it was the generic problem of opening
> an image
> sequence of which the most current image was not complete. Loading such a
> sequence would then abort. The problem was solved an I encountered no aborts
> any more. Since about 2 week the problem has turned up again, but it is now
> limited to
> the M(HRV image type (i have never seen an M( sequence aborting). Find below
> the
> complete error log.

We may have a fix for this in place as of last night's build. Can you try
it again and see if you have any problems?

Oh - and about the time stamps in the display labels that I just sent you about
-
that change will be in tonights build.

Thanks,

Jeff