[IDV #XIN-469903]: IDV - Blue Marble from JPL WMS - display resolution limited

Hi Stu,

> Inquiry: The globe view of the Blue Marble from the JPL WMS always has very
> poor resolution. The map view has noticibly better resolution for basically
> the same data view. see examples attached
>
> Enlarging the view window, either by dragging corners, or switching display
> to full screen, does not get higher resolution data

When we are in globe view we fetch the full geographic extent of the image
(e.g., for blue marble
it is the entire world). The image resolution is hard coded to be 800 pixels
wide.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: XIN-469903
Department: Support IDV