[IDV #XOT-362177]: IDV - opening most current M(HRV file from ADDE server 193.17.10.4

HP:

> Everything appears to work.
>
> Several calls to M8HRV have run smoothly, issueing just a warning
> whenever a file is not yet complete.
>
> I am quite pleased with the time stamping, though I do not quite
> understand what your are meaning with your %time:% construct. In any
> case I do not see any new macro for displa/in-display labels referring
> to this.

The "%time:...%" is a macro that allows you to define your own time
format (the "..." part).

So you can have a label template like:

"My label the time is %time:yyyyMMddHHmm%"

The time format strings are those defined for the Java SimpleDateFormat:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html

-Jeff

Ticket ID: XOT-362177
Department: Support IDV