[IDV #XOT-362177]: IDV - opening most current M(HRV file from ADDE server 193.17.10.4

HP-

> Okay, I understand now how to do it. There is just one little detail.
> Iwould like to add "UTC" after my special time string as %timestamp%
> does (gleaning the UTC from my Preferences). From the list of formatting
> characters in the SimpleDateFormat I can only have GMT using character
> z. I might be picky, but GMT is no more up to standards (as miles, feet
> and many other akward units ;-)). I definitely would like to have UTC
> and not GMT. Any possibility here?

There are two ways you could do this from the display control time
format:

Enclose any non format characters in single quotes

%time:yyyyMMdd hh:mm 'UTC'%

or, just add UTC after your time macro:

%time:yyyyMMdd hh:mm% UTC

If you want this to be the default time format, use the first construct
in the user preferences for the time format:

yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss 'UTC'

Have a good weekend (I'm off to Florida to visit my folks).

Don

Ticket ID: XOT-362177
Department: Support IDV