[IDV #XRY-165480]: IDV - Creating .mov files from bundle file fails

Hi John,

> Thanks for the email.  Don't worry about response time - this isn't my
> only project ;).
>
> Here's the output with the the idv.jar that you sent to me.  This
> worked fine, I got 4 .jpg files, plus the .mov file.  I ran played the
> .mov and it looks fine.

Humm,  the only thing I can think of was that there was some debug code in the
RC3
version that could have resulted in a null string being prepended to the image
file path.

It looks like the latest dev version (which you have and which will be out the
end of
the month) has fixed this.

Thanks,
Jeff