Re: 20050225: IDV - IDV aborts in Web start mode

Dennis-

Jeff McWhirter wrote:

The netdf radar data source has not been exercised as well as the level2 and dorade data sources so we never added the multiple file ability. I'll add that to our todo list. Thanks.

This will work in the next release.

Second,  at least in the case of the DBZ field, the
data is not being scaled.   I did a ncdump of the
netCDF sweepfiles we have and there exists
a scale_factor value that seems not to be used
by IDV.

I'll pass this along to Don.

The next version supports packed data.  If you have some sample
data for me to test, that would help ensure that it does indeed
work.

Thanks.

Don
address@hidden                        P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"    Roger Waters