20030320:IDV - RAOB servers

All RAOB data servers are operational at the URLs provided in the IDV.

A picture of the IDV with RAOB data loaded from each server is attached.

FYI, It would be very nice if you could be truthful in telling me where some
(RAOB)
files were..   Take a look at the locations that you told me where I could get
some
and their results (in failing to find them).......

RAOB DATA
   adde.ucar.edu                         An exception has occurred could not
create sounding adapter for server: adde.ucar.edu
                                                 Error opening connection:
java.net.ConnectException: Operation Timed out: connect

  papagayo.unl.edu                    An exception has occurred could not create
sounding adapter for server: papagayo.unl.edu
                                                 Error opening connection:
java.net.ConnectException: Operation Timed out: connect

   cacimbo.ggy.uga.edu              An exception has occurred could not create
sounding adapter for server: cacimbo.ggy.uga.edu
                                                 Error opening connection:
java.net.ConnectException: Operation Timed out: connect

   stratus.al.noaa.gov                  An exception has occurred could not
create sounding adapter for server: stratus.al.noaa.gov
                                                 Error opening connection:
java.net.ConnectException: Operation Timed out: connect

   weather2.admin.niu.edu          An exception has occurred could not create
sounding adapter for server: weather2.admin.niu.edu
                                                 Error opening connection:
java.net.ConnectException: Operation Timed out: connect

Thanks,

John
Work Information:
John W. McCormick, Systems Programmer / DBA
SAIC, Contractor to US-EPA
P.O. Box 13723
US-EPA, Bldg NCC, Rm N111G
Durham, NC 27709

Office:   919-541-0890
Fax:       919-541-0056

Work Email:   address@hidden
                      address@hidden
====================================
Home Information:
====================================
John W. McCormick
8113 Brently Drive
Apex, NC 27502

Home:  919-662-5772
Home Email:  address@hidden
Cell :   919-801-6210
Pers. Web Page:  www.ipass.net/~jmccormi

303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000
Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

GIF image