[IDD #LFO-343862]: No GFS 0.5degree since yesterday

Hi again Gyorgi,

I just checked the pattern-action files for GEMPAK that we use on atm.ucar.edu,
and I see how the action we are using needs to be changed:

old:

#
# CONDUIT GFS grids
# ----------------------------------------------
#
# 0.25 degree GFS data - updated 20150804 for new CONDUIT headers
# 0.5 degree GFS data  - updated 20140114 for new CONDUIT headers
# 1.0 degree GFS data
# 2.5 degree GFS data
CONDUIT prod/gfs.*pgrb2
        PIPE    dcgrib2 -d data/pub/decoded/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_CONDUITgfs.log
        -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/GEMPAK7/gempak/tables

update to:

#
# CONDUIT GFS grids
# ----------------------------------------------
#
# 0.25 degree GFS data - updated 20150804 for new CONDUIT headers
# 0.5 degree GFS data  - updated 20140114 for new CONDUIT headers
# 1.0 degree GFS data
# 2.5 degree GFS data
CONDUIT (prod|v.*)/gfs.*pgrb2
        PIPE    dcgrib2 -d data/pub/decoded/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_CONDUITgfs.log
        -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/GEMPAK7/gempak/tables

I just made this change on atm.ucar.edu, and then ran:

ldmadmin pqactcheck
ldmadmin pqactHUP

If your pattern-action file(s) action(s) are different, you will need to look
for the same use of 'prod' and modify it so that Product IDs that now have]
'v16.2' where 'prod' used to be will be processed.

Ticket ID: LFO-343862
Department: Support IDD