[IDD #JKA-696217]: LDM problem?

Hi,

re:
> We subscribe to the Unidata Level II NEXRAD feed via LDM and we stopped
> getting
> data around 1750UTC. We can no longer connect to the Unidata servers (idd or
> iddb).

The facility that houses the machines that comprise the iddb.unidata.ucar.edu
cluster experienced a power outage at 11:42 MDT at this time.  ETA for return
of power is unknown.

The facility that houses the machines that comprise the idd.unidata.ucar.edu
cluster is _not_ experiencing any power problems, and I just checked
accessibility
from a machine at the University of Wisconsin's Space Science and Engineering
Center in Madison, WI, and it can connect to idd.unidata.ucar.edu with no
problems.

re:
> We were just wondering if an IP address has changed by any chance? Or is the
> NEXRAD network having problems delivering the data?

There should not be a problem connecting to idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

What are the results of the following run from the 'ldm' account on
one of your machines:

notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

reL
> (We are simultaneously pursuing possible problems with network people at our
> end.)

Again, iddb.unidata.ucar.edu is not accessible due to a power outage
at the NCAR Mesa Lab where the cluster is housed.  idd.unidata.ucar.edu
should be accessible to your notifyme and/or feed REQUEST(s).

Ticket ID: JKA-696217
Department: Support IDD