[IDD #JKA-696217]: LDM problem?

Hi,

re:
> Thanks for the explanation.

No worries.

re:
> We found the problem: Once we switched from iddb to idd, we found
> that we were using an old address for that server in our firewall
> rules and so it was being blocked. We haven't been using idd lately
> and probably never updated its address in our rules.

Ah Ha!  :-)

re:
> By the way, I was asked if there’s a Unidata support phone number
> or is this Email address the best way of getting a hold of you all?

We endeavor to _never_ do support via the phone.  Sending email
to Unidata User Support is the preferred way of getting our attention
in a hurry.  Plus, questions put into our inquiry tracking system
will be able to be seen and responded to, when needed/appropriate,
by multiple Unidata staff members.

Aside:

Since a data reception problem is not one with the LDM per se, it would be
best to send future inquiries to:

address@hidden

I you forget that address, you can always send the inquiry to the
general support inbox:

address@hidden

Ticket ID: JKA-696217
Department: Support IDD