[IDD #WRI-902763]: ECMWF on IDD

Hi,

re:
> Thanks Tom. So, everything that is on NOAAPORT, including the encrypted
> stuff, should be there?

Yes.  We do not remove block anything that is in NOAAPort from being
inserted into LDM feeds, and all of those feeds are distributed in the
IDD.

By the way, my most recent experience with the ECMWF data was from
working with a contact in NOAA/GSL to troubleshoot NOAAPort ingest
problems that they were having (but no more), and to advise on
setting up of compositing of the GOES-16 and 17 tiles distributed
in NOAAPort and sending them to an AWS cloud instance of AWIPS EDEX.
All I could glean from what I saw as that a) there are ECMWF products
in NOAAPort, and b) they are encrypted, and c) NOAA has the key(s)
needed to  decrypt the product before they could/can be processed by
EDEX. Beyond that, I know very little about the ECMWF products that
are in NOAAPort.

Ticket ID: WRI-902763
Department: Support IDD