[IDD #WRI-902763]: ECMWF on IDD

Hi,

re:
> I've been searching online (e.g. mailing list archives) to try and
> determine if the ECMWF is included in the IDD feed. I've been unable to
> determine whether it is or not. Is it on there?

There are some ECMWF products being distributed in the NOAAPort SBN,
and, since we relay everything that is in NOAAPort, they should also
be in the IDD, probably in the NGRID or HDS feeds.  It is my understanding
that the remaining ECMWF products that are being distributed in NOAAPort
(there used to be a lot more) are encrypted, and only NOAA sites have
access to the decryption key(s).

To learn more about what ECMWF products are in NOAAPort and what is
needed to decrypt them, you would most likely have the best luck by
asking other NOAA users.

Ticket ID: WRI-902763
Department: Support IDD