[Datastream #SVQ-136957]: GLM Lightning Grids for Unidata's AWIPS

Hi,

This is not intended to be an answer to your query back to Eric (below),
but I feel like I need to state:

It has been my intention that the value added Level 2 GLM files that
Eric is graciously making available to the Unidata community be as close
in format to the Level 2 files that are being distributed by the NWS
in the NOAAPort SBN as this _should_ mean that they will be usable
by any/all applications that support the NOAAPort L2 imagery.  It is my
feeling that they are very close to this now, and will be more so/completely
after a few tweaks (and testing, of course).

Ticket ID: SVQ-136957
Department: Support Datastream