[IDD #ZHQ-551390]: core1.nrcc.cornell.edu feeding from emo.unidata.ucar.edu

Hi Bill,

While doing an audit of our IDD relay clusters, we found that one of the
machines at NRCC, core1.nrcc.cornell.edu, has an LDM/IDD REQUEST to
emo.unidata..ucar.edu.  emo.unidata.ucar.edu is a front end "accumulator"
for the Unidata operated top level IDD relay clusters, idd.unidata.ucar.edu
and iddb.unidata.ucar.edu.  As such, we want end-user machines to
REQUEST directly from either/both of our relay clusters and not from
their accumulators.

Given the above, we are asking you to change the feed REQUEST on
core1.nrcc.cornell.edu to either/both idd.unidata.ucar.edu and/or
iddb.unidata.ucar.edu as soon as you can.

Thanks in advance!