[IDD #BXC-811310]: Re: [ldm-users] 20190103: impending availability of GOES-17 ABI imagery and products

Hi,

re:
> Thanks for the great reply!

No worries.

> What was the 'notifyme' command you used to get the output you did?
> (which options).

<as 'ldm'>
notifyme -vl- -f ANY -p F99 -h <upstream feed host>

I then looked through the 'notifyme' output and extracted
relevant lines.

re:
> Can I have access to the LDM data discussed below?

We do not provide LDM/IDD feed(s) to private individuals or commercial
entities unless there is a measurable benefit to the Unidata community
as a whole by providing the feed(s).  I am assuming that you are
requesting on your own behalf and not on behalf of an educational
institution given your yahoo.com email address.  Am I correct in this
assumption?

re:
> You need my IP(s) for your access list?

If you are asking on your own behalf, there is a possibility that
a university site may be willing to provide the feed(s) you are
interested in.  The best way to find out if there is a willing
site is to:

- subscribe to the address@hidden or
  address@hidden email list(s)

  This is done online at:

- post a question to the list asking if there are any sites
  willing to feed you

  Please do not post to the list(s) before you have received
  confirmation of your subscription as your post will bounce.

re:
> Thanks again!

No worries.

Ticket ID: BXC-811310