[IDD #DZN-544812]: trying to get NAM218 grib2 on pqact.conf

Hi Sen,

re:
> Have added that two lines and have restart ldm, but still no grib2 data in.
> Any other places I need to change?

Hmm... I never asked if your ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file was setup to REQUEST
the NGRID data stream; is it?  If it is, and if you are receiving data
in the NGRID feed, the last place to look for problems is the action
in the pattern-action file that is setup to process the NGRID data.

Any chance I could get a login to your machine to take a look?  If yes,
please send me the password for 'ldm' ** WITHOUT REFERENCE TO THE MACHINE
OR ACCOUNT FOR WHICH THE PASSWORD APPLIES **.  If you are willing, send
the email to my address@hidden address, and I will login
(if your firewall is setup to allow my SSH connection) and poke around.

Ticket ID: DZN-544812
Department: Support IDD