[LDM #IMU-147472]: Thinking about setting up LDM

Shawn,

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex>. If your group
already receives the data you want, then you can get it from that LDM.

We're having a training workshop on the LDM August 1 & 2. You should come.
See < http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2013TrainingWorkshop/>.
 On May 16, 2013 3:48 PM, "Shawn Honomichl" <address@hidden>
wrote:

> New Ticket: Thinking about setting up LDM
>
> Hello,
>
> My name is Shawn Honomichl.  I work over at the NCAR Atmospheric
> Chemistry Division.  I am looking into ways to bring real time data into
> one of our servers to use for things such as field campaigns, and
> thought that the LDM might be a good way to do this.  I'm not too
> familiar with the LDM yet but am wondering about obtaining the
> data-feeds...  Is it just a matter of emailing
> address@hidden with the feeds that I would like?  I was
> also kind of wondering if it's common for the NCAR divisions to go this
> route and if anyone else is getting their realtime data this way (such
> as EOL).  Thanks!
>

> -Shawn
>
> --
> Shawn Honomichl
> Atmospheric Chemistry Division
> National Center For Atmospheric Research
> Office: NCAR FL0, Rm 2164
> Boulder, CO  80307-3000
> Voice: (303) 497-8194, Fax (303) 497-1400
> Email: address@hidden
> https://staff.ucar.edu/users/shawnh
> http://acd.ucar.edu/~shawnh
>

> Ticket Details