[IDD #RAU-169993]: New secondary feeds needed

Hi Christian,

We noticed that a machine under your control is still requesting IDD data
from unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.  Since we are in the process of decommissioning
this machine, we are requesting that you change all REQUESTs to
unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu to idd.ssec.wisc.edu.

Also, in a previous email I asked you to retry accessing data from idd.tamu.edu
using 'notifyme':

<as 'ldm'>
notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h idd.tamu.edu

Have you made this test yet?  If not, can you run it and let us know the
results?

Thanks in advance...

Ticket ID: RAU-169993
Department: Support IDD