[IDD #ADD-845815]: Information

Hi Jesus,

I apologize for taking so long to respond to your inquiry:

re:
> Hi, my name is Jesus, im student from Mexico and i have question. Probably
> u can help me about it, thats why i wrote this mail.
>
> Im trying to get acces to your data, but i dont know how. I know how Java,
> can u tell me how. Or maybe whit matlab libraries.

We are not sure what data you are trying to access, or how you are trying
to access it.  Can you provide more details on what you are attempting
to do so we can get the appropriate people in Unidata (or elsewhere)
to respond?

re:
> I hope to get a possitive response, have a nice day.

Ticket ID: ADD-845815
Department: Support IDD