[IDD #DAK-977955]: Request data products for LDM

Hi Luis,

re:
> this is a request to receive products from an upstream LDM for the following
> machine: hwrf.cicese.mx (158.97.1.19). The request includes the WMO,
> HDS, IDS, DDPLUS, UNIWISC, NIMAGE, GPS and NEXRAD feed types.

I just checked to make sure that there is forward and reverse DNS for
your machine:

% nslookup hwrf.cicese.mx
Server:         128.117.140.62
Address:        128.117.140.62#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   hwrf.cicese.mx
Address: 158.97.1.19

% nslookup 158.97.1.19
Server:         128.117.140.62
Address:        128.117.140.62#53

Non-authoritative answer:
19.1.97.158.in-addr.arpa        name = hwrf.cicese.mx.

97.158.in-addr.arpa     nameserver = mercurio.cicese.mx.
97.158.in-addr.arpa     nameserver = hermes.cicese.mx.
97.158.in-addr.arpa     nameserver = serv-lapaz.cicese.mx.
hermes.cicese.mx        internet address = 158.97.1.34
mercurio.cicese.mx      internet address = 158.97.1.35
serv-lapaz.cicese.mx    internet address = 158.97.97.1

Since there is forward and reverse DNS, it is easy to ALLOW this
machine to REQUEST products from idd.unidata.ucar.edu (i.e., you
can setup your feed REQUESTs whenever you want to idd.unidata.ucar.edu).
I will work with another site to provide you with an alternate feed
source.

re:
> Our machine is located at CICESE's main campus in Ensenada, Baja California,
> Mexico. The data will be used for real-time datasets to study weather systems
> affecting Mexico and includes GOES-13 and -15 imagery, prediction models,
> as well as surface and upper-air observations. Here, we already installed
> version 6.11.1 of the LDM and GEMPAK's 6.7.0.

Very good.

re:
> Please, let me know how to proceed and feel free to request any additional
> information that is required.

I think we have all of the information we need.  You should now be able
to successfully REQUEST data from idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

Ticket ID: DAK-977955
Department: Support IDD