[IDD #SQJ-378326]: Unless NOAAport is going out, your rtstats graphs are crashing

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> Unless NOAAport is going out, your rtstats graphs are crashing

> For example:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NEXRAD3+noaaport.admin.niu.edu
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NEXRAD3+noaaport.unidata.ucar.edu

I noticed when I logged on this morning (after returning from Spain at 10:30
last night) that
there has been a lot of LDM ups and downs on the machine collecting real time
statistics.  I
am not in the office right now, so I can't talk to Mike (our system admin)
about what is going
on, but I assume that the dropouts in the volume plots for real time stats
graphs are a
reflection of the LDM problem or work on rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu.

Ticket ID: SQJ-378326
Department: Support IDD