[IDD #QOR-886108]: SOS (linux machine)

Hi Luis,

re:
> greetings from Baja California

I just returned from Spain last night at 22:30, and I am now working to
catch up on pending support inquiries and some reports that need to be
submitted.

re:
> and, since  I am under a difficult
> situation, you are geeting this note.

OK, I am ready to help if I can...

re:
> My linux machine, the one running the LDM has a problem and it is unable
> to operate well. To be honest, this started last Friday, and I have not
> been lucky to identify the source of problem. I believe that this may be
> an issue of processes leading to have the "/" file system used at 100%.
> Therefore, many of the post-processing scripts from LDM find that there
> is no space left.

OK.  We should be able to find out where all of the disk space is being
used and do some clean-up (my initial guess is that not all of the data
that needs to be scoured is being scoured).  After that, your existing
processing should start working again.

re:
> Would you be willing to take a look on my machine and help me to fix it?
> If so, please let me know to provide more information.

Yes, of course.  Please send me the name of the machine in one email and
the password to the LDM account in separate email that does not have any
reference to the machine's name, IP address, or account name.  I will
logon as soon as I get the needed information and start looking around.

Ticket ID: QOR-886108
Department: Support IDD