[IDD #MRO-975497]: I'm ready to go with the LDM!

> Jeff,
>
> You don't need to have WebEx to attend a meeting.   You just use your
> java-enabled browser.  The advantage over you logging in is that I can
> see what you are doing, just as if you were sitting in my office.   I
> will login as ldm, and then I give you access to control the terminal,
> so it's as if you were sshing in.  (you can type or go wherever you
> want).
>
> Let me know if you want to try and I'll fire up a WebEx session.
>
> -Rich

Hi Rich,

I am going to send you to the LDM guru (Steve Emmerson) for the WebEx session.
He is willing to give it a try, but is currently occupied. Can we aim for some
time after 12:15 MDT? I am going to move this ticket to LDM and Steve will pick
it up from there :)

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber