FNMOC Feed to UCAR

Hi Phil,

We have an internal request for the NOGAPS (FNMOC) feed. I suspect we will
have others in the future here at UCAR. Instead of placing an allow for
his single machine here at UCAR, we feel it would be better to feed us:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

and we would feed other ucar domains from our host, this would save you
bandwidth and the headache of edits to your ldmd.conf.

Currently you are feeding:

shemp.unidata.ucar.edu

If you could change that to our main relay machine we will feed shemp from
that node as well.

Is it OK with you for us to feed each other internally? If so, please make
the change to the ldmd.conf to allow:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

full access to the FNMOC (NOGAPS-COAMPS) feed, and we will feed shemp and
other UCAR feed requests.

Let me know if you have questions or concerns...

Cheers and thanks,

Jeff