Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 15:16:56 -0800
From: Rorik Peterson <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: LDM host change

        Our LDM received NOGAPS data from usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil.  We have a
new machine and IP, could you change your 'allow' directive from
yukon.net.images.alaska.edu to 137.229.17.79 ?  Yukon is already
off-line, so no transition period is necessary.  Thanks,

rorik

--
Rorik Peterson, PhD
Assistant Professor