20030924:Delay in GOES data feed

Tiziana,

From our statistics page I see that the UNIWISC (GOES-Imagery) feed is
arriving with only 10-30 seconds of latency:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?UNIWISC+vapor.soest.hawaii.edu

Do these numbers not represent what you are seeing on:

vapor.soest.hawaii.edu

Please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/rtstats/siteindex.shtml?vapor.soest.hawaii.edu

Do you have a "middle" machine from vapor to where you are using the
data...cuz they look like they are getting to vapor in a timely manner.

Let us know..

Jeff