20030923: LDM rtstats

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Patrick,

Now that I have you on the line, and you are asking questions
about your IDD reception, we want to check on your participation
in sending RTSTATS from your LDM.

Have you configured your LDM 6 to send rtstats in your ldmd.conf file?
The line required is:

exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

Do you need further help?
Our ability to track the health of the IDD, answer support questions regarding
your reception, as well as determine feed topologies is dependent upon
receiving your stats.

Steve Chiswell