20021122:Gigapop Node

Hi Gerry,

Do we have a machine/domain name for this node yet?

Please request from thelma.ucar.edu unless Anne has other plans for this
testbed...

Will you please make sure you have included the rtstats entry into your
ldmd.conf file..

exec    "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

This would go in the:

# Exec Entries

Let me know how I can assist or where we are in the process..

I will be out next week, so have a Happy Thanksgiving, and we can move
from there. Anne will be in next week if issues arise.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690