New Feed

Hi Larry,

We have a new participant in the IDD:

calafia.cicese.mx
IP:  158.97.1.20

Luis M Farfan is the contact, I do not have a phone number for him, but
his e-mail is:

address@hidden

The name may sound familiar as he was the contact at ASU for some time..

I think an ALLOW ANY would be great and Luis will step up to what feeds he
desires..

Luis,

The machine you will be feeding from if Larry OK's the feed is:

aeolus.ucsd.edu

Luis, could you please send me the name of your institution, and a phone
number so I can complete our records here..

Thanks everyone and please keep me posted on any discussions..

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690