new feed

Hi Tom,

Since you were gracious enough to feed the Kentucky Climate Center I am
hoping you can also feed the Univ of Tenn, Knoxville...

Machine name: weather.sunsite.utk.edu

They desire the UNIDATA feed group:

Desired Feed Type: "Unidata" feed set (FT0, FT1, FT2, FT3, FT5),

NNEXRAD and FNEXRD.

Contact:        Chris Hodge
                2330 Dunford Hall
                The Unviersity of Tennessee,
                Knoxville, TN 37996
                (865)974-7505
                email: address@hidden (or my email: address@hidden)

Tom, are you able to relay NEXRAD data?

I suspect the sites you get are close if not the same as the sites that
UTK would desire and do you ingest the FNEXRD feed?

Thanks everyone for your consideration, and please cc me on future
correrspondence so I can maintain accurate records here.

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690