Re: upstream data feed source

Hello Aaron,

I would like to preface this response with some caveats..

1) Unidata does not guarantee "operational" status for data delivery
        i.e. we are not a 24/7 shop, we strive to maintain near real-time
        data feeds, but cannot guarantee..

2) Private sector groups, such as yourself, are asked to cooperate with a
        local (or nearby) University or College that is currently
        participating in the IDD for data feeds AND support..

The software is provided free of charge from our website:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

and there are no costs associated with the data.

Ok, that being said, where are you located, and what data feeds:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/index.html

do you think you may desire?

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690