Missing Nowrad data (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:10:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: Arthur A. Person <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Missing Nowrad data

Hi...

Anyone else out there getting nowrad composites not get 21Z yesterday
(9/15) through 13Z today (9/16)?  We just noticed it was missing... if
anyone did get it, could we get a copy?  This is a sequence we'd rather
not miss.

                                        Thanks.

                                          Art.
Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator
Penn State Department of Meteorology
email:  address@hidden, phone:  814-863-1563