Re: missing model data (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:30:51 -0400 (EDT)
From: Tom McDermott <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
     weather <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: missing model data

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

> Methinks that two things happened: one, if you use meta-tags at the end of
> your capture lines in pqact.conf, such as "/mETA", they changed. Has
> UNIDATA posted them yet? Do an ldmadmin watch and you'll see them. I'd
> take the tags off for now and see if it helps.

If you're just using '/mETA', you should be OK.  But if you're using
something like '/mETA30', you're in trouble because it's changed to
'/mETA_84'.  As far as I know, none of the other tags such as '/mAVN' or
'/mNGM' have changed, except for UKMET, which is now '/mUKM_45'.  I
haven't changed any of the lines for the models in my 'pqact.conf' and
I've continued to receive them.  So I'm not sure this is the cause of
Robert's problem, except possibly with the ETA.

Tom McDermott                           Email: address@hidden
System Administrator                    Phone: (716) 395-5718
Earth Sciences Dept.                    Fax: (716) 395-2416
SUNY College at Brockport