Re: missing model data (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 12:08:51 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: weather <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: missing model data

Hi Robert,

> I haven't received a full model run of any model in over week.
> It doesn't matter which of my feeds I use, and the network connection
> between me and my feeds has been okay and most everything that's
> not HDS comes in with just a small latency.  I am spltting my HDS
> feed out in ldmd.conf.
>
> Has anyone else been losing a lot of model data lately?
>
> Robert Mullenax

Methinks that two things happened: one, if you use meta-tags at the end of
your capture lines in pqact.conf, such as "/mETA", they changed. Has
UNIDATA posted them yet? Do an ldmadmin watch and you'll see them. I'd
take the tags off for now and see if it helps.

Also...Qwest has been having a lot of trouble. I have had trouble tickets
on them open for the last two weeks. They just resolved a problem at
MAE-EAST and in North Carolina, but now the one in NC is back. Do a
traceroute and see which path is fastest. If you're going through Qwest,
my hunch is that this would be some trouble as well.

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: address@hidden                                 ***