Re: McIDAS Data (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:17:07 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Robert R. Mullenax" <address@hidden>
To: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: McIDAS Data

I did not mean that I would deny everyone else (should
have been more clear).  I meant that the higher res data
should not replace the lower bandwidth use McIDAS
datastream.  I believe one should get all data they can.
e are fortunate that we have a lightly loaded T1, and
can receive the full NOAAPORT without filters.

Robert