Re: [gembud] GOES17 plotting via gpmap

Mike,

The reverse colors should be investigated. In the meantime, you can go to
the $GEMPAK/tables/luts directory and create a new color look-up table with
the reverse order of the lingray.tbl file. Then change the imgtyp.tbl to
reference this new table instead of the default "GRAY".

Scott

Scott Jacobs
NOAA/NWS/Office of Central Processing
Technology, Engineering and Application Management Team
SSMC2 - 12350
301-427-9413