Re: [gembud] GOES17 plotting via gpmap

Mike,

Try to use GAREA=DSET with PROJ=SAT. This should give you the entire domain
of the image file you selected. You can then use "cursor garea" from the
GEMPAK prompt to zoom in on the area you want. I tried this on the G17
CONUS image and the longitude values came back as positive - the opposite
of what GEMPAK normally uses. However, when I used the resultant garea, the
image looked ok.

Scott

Scott Jacobs
NOAA/NWS/Office of Central Processing
Technology, Engineering and Application Management Team
SSMC2 - 12350
301-427-9413